Friday, January 20, 2012

lilly's favorite things

this is what little miss Lilly is usually dragging around with her.  it used to be the llama from "Llama Llama, Mad At Mama".  Until she found this little pup.  She can't go to sleep, ride in the car or take a bath with out these two.  Heck, he even gets to eat breakfast with her.  I wash them at least twice a week because they go everywhere with us.   Cash gets the smack down (or bit) and yelled at (in her own lingo that sounds like chinese) if he ever touches them.   Which makes it even funner to do it.
 When she was super sick with croup a couple weeks ago, she was perma-attached to these, so you can just imagine what kind of shape they were in when we made a couple trips to the pediatrician.  I can only imagine what they thaught when they saw this dirty little blanket and doggy.
it is nice that she is attached to something though.  it calms her down when shes upset and she sleeps better at night when she can just grab them, snuggle up and go back to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. I would imagine that everyone at the dr. was smiling at how sweet she was with her comfort toys!

    Croup is the worst...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family pics are so adorable. Of course, every little girl wants doggies and unicorns with pink bows and ruffles. It's amazing how much little girls treasures these items. Well, I hope she feels better now :) Great to connect with you via Becky Jane.
    Have a great day,
    Barbara
    Spanish4Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming over from Becky Jane's just to say hi! Your kids are so cute! And I like your blog, for it's variety and also recipes! My, that overturned truck in the road is scary. You must take your camera everywhere to document life like I do.

    ReplyDelete