took cash to his 4 yr check up and lilly to her 18 month check up. (a month late, but close enough, right?)
Cash weighs 42 pounds (88%) and is 42" tall (82%) He is getting so big and to talk to him, you'd think he was an adult. He is such a good helper, and my little side kick. He is obsessed with any kind of Caterpillar equipment and semis. I love him to pieces!
Little miss Lilly is 31"tall (21%) and weighs 20 pounds (2%)! Yay, for gaining one pound from her 14 month check. She was in the 1% for a while now and after a LOT of cream cheese, butter, whole milk and fried chicken, she FINALLY gained 1 pound! She is a little thing full of sass. She takes all her big brother can throw at her. She actually surprizes me how tough she is. She can tell you every animal sound, but doesn't say words so much. Words she does say: mama, jessie (our dog), papa, uma (gma) oh wow!, and oh man. She doesn't really need to talk given she can tell you exactly what she wants just my making sounds and pointing at it. She has the cutest brown eyes and tan skin. We always joke she's a "yata-hay" because her skin is so dark. She LOVES shoes, horses, and anything that feels soft and fuzzy.
We are so thankful these two crazy kids picked us to come to because we sure love them! They keep things fun around here and are starting to play together a lot. They give each other the giggles on a regular basis and copy cat everything the other one is doing.
I can't imagine my life without them, and for that I am so thankful!
Kids are the best! If I get bored, all I need to do is sit down and watch my kids! I don't need the mall, no movies, no trying to escape....they are the best entertainment!
ReplyDelete