To start off our Christmas traditions, we have a Draper family Christmas party the day before Christmas eve with all my brothers and their families. (it's always hilarious when everyone gets together) We had a ton of yummy food and play the game where everyone puts a $2 present in a pile. Starting from youngest to oldest we pick a present out of the pile. you can steal from someone or just pick a new present. Things always get heated and even more funny. It was a ton of fun. After the game, the little kids exchanged presents that they drew names for, then there were more presents from my mom and dad.
| waiting to go |
| playing on the grass |
Here are a few pics from the party:
| checkin out the i-phone |
| $2 presents |
hats grandma made
| yee-haw! |
| wild women! |
CHRISTMAS DAY!
Christmas eve we always go out to Cedar Fort for the Christmas eve program and then dinner at Grandma Joan's. (so fun!)
Christmas day we spent all day with Cade's family up in Riverton.
these were the only pictures i took on christmas. We recorded Christmas morning on the video camera and i didn't even take 1 picture of the kids opening presents.
| new spurs and spur straps and Lilly's stick horse YEEHAW! sweet jammies, too! (he will kill me for posting this, but i couldn't resist. he he he he) |
| at grandma Sherri's and grandpa Todd's |
| I love the ice piled up on the lake! |
New Years eve we spent out at my mom and dad's with Danny, Levi and Tina They cook a huge shrimp dinner for all of us, so we ate till we were sick then played a good old fashioned compeditive game of Monopoly.
Mr. "I hate games" (Cade) bought everyone out and won by a landslide. I hadn't played that game since i was a kid and haven't laughed that hard in a really long time! My little brother and Cade bought and put hotels on a whole corner, so whenever someone landed there, they were pretty much screwed. It was a ton of fun and I am so glad I had all my favorite people around to ring in the new year. Even the kids made it to midnight. (not hard for my kids since they like to party all night anyway)
![]() |
| my good friend Shelby made our Christmas cards-I loved them! |
Hope you all had a safe and happy New Year!

Sounds like you had such a great holiday time! Family, food and fun are such a great combination! I miss you in Relief Society :o(
ReplyDelete