So, my little monster sweet Lilly likes to get into mischeif lately. I'm afraid that she's got a case of the terrible two's a month early. Yesterday, she dumped a whole carton of bubble solution, like the economy size, on my freshly cleaned carpet. Just FYI, that's a super duper pain in the arse to get out of carpet. Foam city-K.
Today, as I was attempting to do this post and she came into the kitchen covered in green ink.......like grinch covered. To my immediate attention, I searched for where the little artist was painting, and to my horror, on the FREAKING carpet, again! I am afraid a rug is badly needed at my house.
Thank heaven for these two:
I have used the heck out of these since Little Missy has been around and kickin.
On a happy note, look at what my sweet husband brought to me last night after he went on a run on the mountain.
Indian Paintbrush is my very favorite flower in the whole world! It brings back childhood memories of my cute Grandma Joan. Growing up, I would always pick them and thaught I could really paint with it. Ignorance is bliss, right?
:)


Kids are one of the reasons we quit doing carpet. They are amazingly destructive. You have got your hands full with sweet Lilly. HUGS
ReplyDelete