The sunsets here are absolutely georgeous. We always say, "there's nothing like a Genola sunset" and I haven't been anywhere that has a prettier one.
When I was growing up, everytime we saw a sunrise or sunset, my dad would always remind us, "All things testify of Him"
Each night, I watch the sun quietly and slowly slip over the mountain. I can usually hear sprinklers going, birds chirping and bees buzzing in the trees. It is quiet and calm. It is my favorite time of the day. I admire the beauty of His creation each night. He has given us so many beautiful things here in this crazy world that if we don't take the time to stop and look around us, these are the things we'll miss. All these beautiful things surrounding us testify that He lives and loves us too.





I agree, nothing like a Genola sunset! I also like to watch/hear the seagulls flying back in the evenings. such a beautiful post Chantelle. I've Stumbled, tweeted and Facebooked it...gotta share if that's okay!
ReplyDelete