So, this is the first of hopefully many posts. I am new to the blogging world and I hope to have something worth reading once in a while.
I am bored with facebook and find myself on there way too much looking at stuff that I dont even care about wasting time So, I thaught I would start a blog to make my time more useful and journal my family and one day I can get it bound in a hard copy to have forever. My kids can look thru it when they are older and laugh at how we dress and the things we do. With facebook, I can't really say that.
Me and Cade have 2 of the cutest and funniest kids. Cash is 3 and Lilly is 10 months. I stay home and they entertain me all day long. To say the least, I have the best job ever. :)
Cash is really into heavy equipment and anything that has to do with semi trucks. So, since Cade works at Wheeler, Cash is in heaven the whole time he is there. Cash also is into horses lately. He started riding by himself and is in love with my horse Boozer. He loves to go fast and lead her around the pasture.
Lilly is very busy and very very observative. She has a fun personality that is starting to come out more and more. She loves to have fun and tease her older brother. Which by the way, is really entertaining. Lilly is crawling really well and walking around the furniture. So, hopefully she will be walking soon! I am looking forward to that given she eats everything that she sees.
As for me and Cade, we started running and have done a few half marathons. Cade 2 and me 1. But, we are getting ready for the Hobble Creek Half coming up in July. We love to ride the horses together and rope. Which hopefully, we will get our arena done this year sometime...hopefully.
So fun to see you on board! If you have any questions about blogging I might can help! Looking forward to reading your posts!
ReplyDeleteBecky Jane (Chapman)
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/
http://wheelchairdecor.blogspot.com/
Yay! You have a bloggy blog! Now i can stalk you on here, creeeeeepy :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so excited to keep up with you guys on here! I miss you! Thanks for including me in the msg about your blog!! So excited to "stalk" it! Love ya Chan!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Your family is so adorable!
ReplyDelete