Wednesday, April 20, 2011

finally

Well, Cash is finally potty trained!  He has been really good during the day for about 9 months now, but he's worn only underware at night now for a consecutive week.  Hurray!  He is so grown up!  I have to say, buying diapers for only one kid is fantastic!!
Also, some fun things:  Cash refuses to go to his primary class so, I have been trying to teach him little tid bits of what he would be learning in primary.  My mom is so great to find little projects for my kids and she got Cash this little work book about conference, so he wouldn't get bored watching conference.  There are these little cutouts of the first presidency that he colored and glued to empty toilet paper rolls.  I explained who they were, hoping he would somewhat remember their names.  Every time he plays with them, he says, "Hi, President Monson! Lets go over here." then he moves them to a new spot.  It is so funny because he only remembers Pres. Monson's name.  
He also has this little quiet book my mom got him that is in a photo album that is the ABC's of the gospel.  Yesterday he was looking thru it and in his own little world.  He always talks to himself when he plays, so I was listening to him look thru this book and he says, "theres Jesus, theres Jesus with kids, theres a guy giving that girr(girl) a blessing, look! theres president Monson!!, oh look, theres another Jesus."
He cracks me up everyday!  I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment