My little McCoy boy is 3 months old. I can't even handle how fast time is flying by! We are getting ready to bless him next Sunday and he barely fits in the blessing outfit I have for him. It was Cade's when he was a baby and I really wanted to use it since it is kinda an heirloom in a way. I am so glad we aren't waiting any longer or it wouldn't fit at all. Dang healthy babies, grow up too fast! :)
McCoy is getting more fun every day! He loves to smile and talk to you. He will find you and just smile and smile at ya until you look at him and start talking, then he get all wiggly and talks back to you. Cutest thing ever!! He LOVES Cash and as soon as Cashy walks in the room, McCoy searches for him and when he finds him, he gets so excited that he kicks his legs as fast as he can, lets out a big sigh then squeaks when he breaths in. It just makes my heart smile! If I think about it too long, I get a little teary... All's I want out of life is for my kids to be best friends.
I made these little invites and thought they were too cute not to share. :)
i got the idea from cardsetcetera on easy.com
![]() |
| not the greatest pic, but he was talking to Cash and I couldn't not use this one! |
I was just having fun trying different settings on my camera and as you can tell, McCoy was thrilled about it. :)
![]() |
| #1 no filter, just sharpened |
![]() |
| #2 skin is retouched and smoothed out. touched up his eyes to make them sparkle. |













No comments:
Post a Comment