Wednesday, July 3, 2013

2 months

My McCoy Boy is 2 months old already!  How this happened so soon, I still don't know!  He has been a whole new challenge, but I have enjoyed every second with this cute little boy.  I feel like I can finally enjoy this baby.  With the other 2, I was so hormonally effed up that I couldn't wait till they were  6 months old and didn't feel so overwhelmed.  Everyone and their dogs told me how hard having 3 kids were, that I would be out numbered, I only have 2 arms and 3 kids, they all run in different directions, etc, blah blah blah.   Well, they were wrong!  For me, 2 kids totally and completely threw me off.  It took me a good 6 months or so to adjust from 1 to 2 little ones (and that was on medication!).  With this third one, I just feel like it's no big deal.  Cash and Lilly play really well together, and they are such great helpers and love McCoy soooo much (a little too much at times).   It hasn't really phased me to adjust from 2 to 3.  Maybe I am speaking too soon, but these 3 make my life so happy and fun.  Did I mention that they are cheap entertainment?  I laugh at the things they come up with every single day!

Anywhoo, McCoy is getting so fun.  We have got his acid reflux under control, and he much happier.  He just started smiling and cooing.  He likes to look at you and smile then "talk" to you.  It really makes my heart smile!!

He sleeps really well at night.  He usually wakes up once around 4 or 5am to eat, then he goes back to sleep till around 8 or 9am.  He likes to lay on his stomach and sleep.  He absolutely LOVES his little pacifier.  It's the ugly green ones from the hospital, but it is a total lifesaver!

He really likes to be held most of the time, unless he's tired, then he likes to lay on his tummy with his paci, and he's out!

He likes to go in the stroller, but hates his carseat.  He is so much fun, and growing way too fast!  He was kinda skinny when he was born, but is really starting to chunk out.

Stats:

weighs: 11.95 lbs. 48 %
length: 24 inches 86 %




first time in the pool
first rodeo




No comments:

Post a Comment