Tuesday, March 6, 2012

new pics of pups

Here are the new pics of our puppies.  You can check out their ad on KSL here. 

If you have to have one, please let me know you saw this post and I'll give you a really good deal! ;)

SOLD




SOLD


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. You have got to quit putting these cuties on your blog...I want one so bad. Maybe I should just forward all these to Lance and maybe his tough old heart will weaken! LOL How are you doing now that we are no longer there? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. becky- you should show them to lance!! i would GIVE you the pick of the litter!!! for free! how do you beat a free dog?? :) lol.
      we are doing good. we drove past your house last night and it was so sad to not see any lights on. :( i miss you guys!! i had plans to come and help you move and bring you treats, but we all got bad colds this weekend. i didn't want to pass it around to you guys while you had so much going on. I want to come see you when you get all settled. yay for the house plans!! that will be so nice for you to get around in! miss you and your girls at YW!!!

      Delete