Thursday, February 16, 2012

PUPPIES!!!!!

Well, my tramp of a dog got herself knocked up, and she surprised us a couple of weeks ago with 7 PUPPIES!  They are actually really cute little buggers and I could keep every single one of them.  We've named them and play with them just about everyday.  Cash and Lilly maul the poor little things all the time.  I really hope you check out their KSL ad.  If you happen to need/have to have one.  Call me and tell me you saw this post, and I will give you a screamin deal!!
one more pic of the crazy chickadee that loves these pups.

he's my favorite little guy


 these three gals are triplets
she's little runt of the liter.

she's a chunk-a-munk






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, they are darling! Love the look on Sammy's face...wish Lance would let me have one, I'm a sucker for the runt!

    ReplyDelete