So, just for journaling purposes I thaught I would mention some funny things that go on around here.
First, Cash has recently started swearing a lot, and I'm not sure where he picked that up!?! So, out of all the shits, damns, ass', and hell's, his favorite word right now is "stupidamn" yes, it is all one word to him. Everything is stupidamn. Stupidamn dogs, stupidamn weeds, stupidamn people, stupidamn trucks, so on and so forth. It is really hard not to laugh when he says it because he is dead serious. We try to correct him to say stupid dang thing, but he just goes right back to saying "stupidamn" to everything, even under his breath when he is mad. I find this kinda funny.
Second, OK so when we went to the NFR right after we were married, we went to Cowboy Christmas and me and Cade both took $1000 to spend. Ya, I know, outrageous right? But that was back when we had 2 incomes and no kids and we did whatever we wanted. Anyway, so at Cowboy Christmas, we had baught a crap load of stuff and we were on our way out and Cade spotted this huge John Deere remote control tractor. Huge like a small child could ride it. Well, he had to have it even though it was $250, OK. So, along with our pictures, bull horns, bull hide, fastlane, coats, boots, etc. that we had baught, we hauled this ginormous tractor out with us. We had to walk a really long ways to the truck and we had to walk thru most of Mandalay Bay, so I am pretty sure we looked like the Clampett's had come to town walking out with all this random stuff.
Anyway, long story short, today Cash spotted it downstairs where it has been for the last 4 years collecting dust because it is "too cool to play with." I let him take it out and play with it while Cade was at work today and the plan was to get it put away before Cade got home. Well, I got busy cooking dinner and forgot to get it put away. Cade gets home and see's it out and immediately tries to talk Cash into putting it back in the box. While talking to Cash, he is taping the styrofoam back together that holds it in and getting it all carefully put back together. Cash was like heck no,this thing is awesome!!! So, to say the least, I got the speech about Cash is too hard on toys and he'll break it and it is too cool to play with when he is this young. He don't appreciate it like he should, blah, blah, blah, blah.
I had to walk out of the room while he was putting the freaking box back together and talking to Cash, because I didn't want him to see me laughing. He was dead serious about Cash ruining this stupidamn tractor that sits in the freaking basement. Just sitting there. Sitting collecting dust.
Third, Lilly really likes to walk everywhere but only if I hold on to her hands and walk behind her. So, the past few days, she really likes to walk up and down the stairs. She is so smart about going up, she'll use her knee and get herself up then walk to the next stair. I am amazed everyday how smart little kids are. I wish I had as good of a memory as they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment