Monday, December 10, 2012

Cash is 5!!

I can't believe my little man is 5!  He is so grown up now and uses bigger words than I do.  :)  He is such a good helper and is best friends with his little sister.  I am having a little anxiety about kindergarten next year.  I don't know what I'll do with out my little Cash-man around.  Lilly will be lost without him.  They even miss each other at church.

He never fails to make me laugh every single day.  He has my warped sense-of-humor and laughs at the same things I do.  Although, he has his dad's trait of being a little mischievous at times.  But, that's why I love him.  :)

There is something about a little boy that just melts my heart.  He is so much fun, very creative, so full of life and LOVES fun.   Words can't describe how much we love you, Cashy.  We are so thankful that you chose to come to our family!

Right now, he is into:

*Dinosaurs
*CAT equipment
*Transformers
*His puppy-Boots
*Legos
*Transports
*Making his dad swing him in a blanket
*playing hide-and-seek
*George Strait
*Favorite shows: Oscars Oasis, Rescue Bots, the old school Spiderman, Lonesome Dove, Alvin & the Chipmunks and Dinosaur Train.

He weighs 48 pounds and is 46" tall.


Cash & Boots

Boots is really thrilled about this photo shoot, if you couldn't tell







The Party:
birthday boy

his really fancy professional-looking cake

priceless!

so excited to open these!


his walking dinosaur

the piñata-homemade and super fancy, i know.
hitting the pinata...........my mom is going to love that i posted this pic. 
don't look at Lilly's hair........it was a long day.

his CAT train he's beed dying to get from Cade's work



1 comment: